Upstream Works Software Receives 2017 Channel Program Excellence Award by INTERNET TELEPHONY
Upstream Works Honored for Innovative Programs and Strong Channel Relationships
Vaughan, ON, December 12, 2017 — Upstream Works Software announced today that TMC has named Upstream Works as a winner of the 2017 INTERNET TELEPHONY Channel Program Excellence Award, presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
“We’re pleased to be recognized for the quality and breadth of our partner program across the globe,” said Rob McDougall, President and CEO, Upstream Works. “We aim to make it easy for our valued partners to work with us, providing innovative omnichannel agent desktop solutions, support, training and tools they need to successfully develop new opportunities and markets.”
Upstream Works provides its innovative omnichannel solutions exclusively through its partner ecosystem. Partner enablement and support is therefore a top priority and focus for the company. The program embraces the highest standards of excellence from product design to implementation and support.
“On behalf of TMC and the editors of INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine, we are honored to recognize Upstream Works as a winner of the INTERNET TELEPHONY Channel Program Excellence Award for its distinguished program,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “We look forward to seeing continued excellence from Upstream Works in the future.”
Winners of the 2017 INTERNET TELEPHONY Channel Program Excellence Award are published in the next 2017 issue of INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
About Upstream Works
Upstream Works provides best-in-class Omnichannel Contact Center software with a Single Agent Desktop and management simplicity that seamlessly integrates all channels, interactions and applications for increased customer engagement and agent success. For over 15 years, organizations around the world and across industries have benefited from Upstream Works’ experience and expertise, gaining operational efficiencies and transforming the customer experience. See UWF in action: www.upstreamworks.com
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
For more information, contact:
Janice Keay, VP, Marketing, Upstream Works Software Ltd.
905.660.0969 x397, firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstream Works and Upstream Works on Finesse are trademarks of Upstream Works Software Ltd.