UPSTREAM WORKS SOFTWARE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Upstream Works’ Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is designed to ensure that You, our End User, use the services provided in a manner that aligns with a conscientious business entity acting as a good citizen. This Policy describes the uses of the Upstream Works’ service that are prohibited by Upstream Works, and if the uses to which the services are put violate these policies, Upstream Works reserves the right to suspend or terminate such services immediately. This policy outlines examples of uses that are prohibited and should not be considered to be an exhaustive list. Upstream Works may modify this Policy at any time, at its discretion. By using the services, you are agreeing to the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft
- Distributing computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code
- Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services
- Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others
- Accessing or using any third party system without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities.
- Digital Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
- Other Falsification of origin. Misrepresentation by any contact center employee of the End User to use the services for fraudulent purposes
- No E-Mail or Other Message Abuse, including the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail (“spam”)
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.