Upstream Works Introduces New Software to Help Contact Centers Realize the Connected Digital Customer Experience
Upstream Works for Finesse Version 2.7 empowers agents and optimizes customer engagements
Vaughan, ON, December 7, 2016 – Upstream Works Software, Ltd., a provider of Omnichannel Contact Center solutions, announces the availability of Version 2.7 of its signature software, Upstream Works for Finesse (UWF). This latest release empowers agents to have more visibility and control over interactions with customers and improves process and operational efficiencies, resulting in more effective and personalized customer engagements.
The Single Agent Desktop features a new intuitive Interaction Activity workspace that unifies all digital channels and interactions with enhanced navigation, smart views and quick action features. UWF Version 2.7 enhancements include:
- Agent Interaction Activity Workspace
- Smart navigation and simplified handling of all interactions, tasks and queues for improved agent success.
- Intuitive Unified Customer Views and Simplified Task Management
- Agents have a clear view of tasks that are reserved for them, with other agents, or in queue, and can leverage the full context and intelligence provided to select tasks for reduced handling time and a better customer experience.
- Efficient Management of Parked and Reserved Tasks
- Agents easily manage their parked and reserved tasks, moving between them more easily and intuitively for more efficient task handling.
- Easy Navigation of Conversation Transcripts
- Email, Chat, SMS transcripts and voice recordings are presented with full context to the agent with easy navigation for a more personalized, informed, customer experience.
- Increased Granularity of Reports
- Actionable business insights with ability to easily create and schedule more detailed, granular reports matching specified criteria to meet business needs.
- Deeper Integrations
- Enhanced flexibility with extensive integration with all channels, applications and systems including CRM platforms and Cisco V11.5 support.
“With the release of Upstream Works for Finesse Version 2.7, we’re providing enhancements that simplify and improve agent and customer engagements,” said Rob McDougall, President and CEO, Upstream Works Software. “With one unified interaction workspace and a full customer view, agents now have the tools they need to meet customer expectations. We continue to extend our integrations and support for third party applications, adding even more functionality to the agent desktop.”
With these new features and more, contact centers have the information and tools they need to provide consistent, exceptional experiences for agents and customers across all digital channels, applications, and platforms. With its enhanced integration capabilities, UWF enables organizations to leverage the applications they already have while benefiting from the feature-rich Single Agent Desktop for all channels.
About Upstream Works Software, Ltd. – www.upstreamworks.com
Upstream Works provides best-in-class Omnichannel Contact Center software to increase customer engagement and agent success. We bring the customer journey together across all digital channels, applications and platforms with management simplicity and desktop elegance. For over 15 years, organizations around the world and across industries have benefited from Upstream Works’ experience and expertise, gaining operational efficiency and transforming the connected customer experience.
See UWF in action at www.upstreamworks.com or request a personal demo at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact:
Janice Keay, VP, Marketing, Upstream Works Software, Ltd.
905.660.0969 x397, email@example.com
Upstream Works and Upstream Works for Finesse are trademarks of Upstream Works Software, Ltd.