Upstream Works Software Receives 2018 CUSTOMER Magazine Product of the Year Award
Vaughan, ON, February 26, 2018 — Upstream Works Software Ltd., a provider of Omnichannel Contact Center solutions, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named Upstream Works for Finesse as a 2018 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award winner.
“We’re very pleased that Upstream Works has been recognized for our customer experience innovation,” said Rob McDougall, President and CEO of Upstream Works. “With a continued focus on improving both the customer and agent experience, the team is developing intuitive and adaptive solutions to meet market demand for communication solutions that provide measurable business value.”
The 2018 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award recognizes vendors that are advancing the call center, CRM and teleservices industries one solution at a time. The award highlights products which enable their clients to meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
“On behalf of both TMC and CUSTOMER magazine, it is my pleasure to honor Upstream Works with a 2018 Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Its Upstream Works for Finesse solution has proven deserving of this elite status and I look forward to continued innovation from Upstream Works in 2018 and beyond.”
The 20th Annual Products of the Year Award winners will be published in the 2018 1st quarter issue of CUSTOMER magazine.
About Upstream Works
Upstream Works provides best-in-class Omnichannel Contact Center software with a Single Agent Desktop and management simplicity that seamlessly integrates all channels, interactions and applications for increased customer engagement and agent success. For over 15 years, organizations around the world and across industries have benefited from Upstream Works’ experience and expertise, gaining operational efficiencies and transforming the customer experience. See UWF in action: www.upstreamworks.com or request a personal demo at email@example.com
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
• Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
• Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
• In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
• Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
• Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
• Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Janice Keay, VP, Marketing, Upstream Works Software
905.660.0969 x397, firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstream Works and Upstream Works for Finesse are trademarks of Upstream Works Software Ltd.