One Complete Cloud Contact Center Solution for the Enterprise
Upstream Works for Amazon is an omnichannel cloud contact center solution for enterprises at any scale. Upstream Works integrates with Amazon Connect, an easy-to-use cloud-based contact center service that empowers organizations to provide better experiences for customers, agents and managers. Amazon Connect has the flexibility to scale your contact center up or down to any size and meet unpredictable demand as needed.
Get Started with Upstream Works for Amazon Connect
UWA Omnichannel Solutions
UWA offers a fast deployment model with Amazon Connect voice and Upstream Works email and chat channels. Get started quickly and scale and grow your solution to suit the changing needs of your customers.
UWA Enterprise Omnichannel Solutions
UWA Enterprise omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrate Amazon Connect voice with Upstream Works digital channels, third-party applications and CRMs. Tailor UWA to meet your dynamic business needs.
Gain a Competitive Advantage with Digital Transformation
Increase the speed of innovation and modernize contact center operations with a unified desktop for seamless engagements across any channel.
Increase Agent Productivity & Personalize CX
UWA provides a feature-rich omnichannel Agent Desktop that unifies all customer interactions across Amazon Connect voice and Upstream Works digital channels. Agents are empowered with productivity tools, team collaboration, knowledge management and CX journey visibility to provide personalized and meaningful customer experiences.
- Boost productivity and reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)
- Increase First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- Improve Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
Omnichannel Flexibility & Effortless Engagements
Upstream Works seamlessly integrates Amazon Connect voice with the intuitive UWA Agent Desktop that provides omnichannel flexibility with Upstream Works digital channels for consistent handling of all customer interactions.
- Receive, consult and transfer Amazon Connect voice calls
- Upstream Works digital channels include email, chat, messaging, video, co-browse, social, bots, and more
- Effortless customer self-service and meaningful assisted service
Fully Integrated Across the Enterprise
Streamline workflows with seamless integrations and one-click screen pop access to third-party business applications, contact center applications and CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.
- Integrated desktop improves employee experience
- Automated and streamlined workflows improve processes
- Remove data silos between the front office, back office and contact center
Team Management & Collaboration
UWA is optimized for contact centers with easy setup and management of users, teams and roles, and omnichannel reports, metrics and analytics. The UWA Supervisor Desktop empowers managers with real-time and historical views, and reports of agents, teams and queues.
- Enhanced Supervisor Desktop for simplified management of users, teams and roles
- Real-time, daily and historical stats and views
- Discover data-driven insights with reports and metrics of agents, customers and overall contact center performance
Innovate, Scale & Grow in the Cloud
UWA is hosted on Amazon Web Services’ data centers. It is fast to deploy and no development is required. This means organizations can get started quickly with the flexibility to scale and grow to meet business and customer needs.
- Enterprise-grade, omnichannel solution
- Fast deployment models
- Flexible and scalable
View our Architecture Diagram to learn more.
The Upstream Works Advantage
Upstream Works has over 15 years of omnichannel contact center experience and expertise. We are trusted advisors to clients across the globe and across industries. Over 65% of our features are developed based on customer needs.
- Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare
- Utilities, Telecom, Government, Education
- Hospitality, Travel, Retail
We are easy to work and have a proven track record of successful solution integration and implementation.